Bacon lover from the Philippines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon lover

Original poster
Nov 7, 2013
Greetings everyone,

I'm from the Philippines, I decided to make my first home made bacon. So I google it up to know how. Luckily I found this site when I'm looking for a place where to buy wood chips, as well as knowing ideas on how to built my own improvised smoker. This site is really great for enthusiasts like me.

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Mabuhay bacon lover!! Kumusta?

How ya doing neighbor? ((soon to be neighbor))) What part of the Philippines are you from? I'm getting ready to move to the CDO area. I know the availability of american wood is limited over there so I am sending a bunch over in lbc boxes along with my personal stuff.

Wood chips, don't know about chips over there but the *true value hardeware* stores have american imported *chunks* for smoking. I got a bag of mesquite chunks when I was in Manila back in March. The TVH didn't have any hickory or apple or I would have gotten them also. Mesquite was all they had at that time. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky