Bacon cheeseburger sub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks amazing man! How did you get the square wendys style burger patties?
Thanks! My inlaws have a farm. When they have a beef done, the butcher does so much burger in bulk and so much in patties! Unfortunately I dont have a say in the cut list (even though ive tried). But its great meat and i know exactly where it came from!

Guessing the wife just ate fries....:emoji_wink::emoji_laughing::emoji_wink:. Dont know that I'd be able to share that great looking sammich.

Jim
I was feeling generous and allowed others some of my crumbs.........;)

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
That looks great. We used to do something similar for tailgating but we mixed a little hot Italian sausage in the ground beef. My son dubbed it the "man burger".
Thank you. Thats awesome, the possibilities are endless with this stuff!
I would like to play around some with different flavors and whatnot when its more than just 2-3 of us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky