Back Satan...BACK!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ann just saw what I was up to! Oops!
You gotta pull the switcheroo and get back on the high ground. Buy it for Ann and tell her you were going to surprise her with it.
Last year I bought my wife an airsoft rifle so she could play with the boys in the woods. She was madder than a wet hen for a little while. Me and the kids had fun in the woods behind the house..

A single griddle of that size and portable would be tempting to me. But in two halves like that ruins it for me. Most of the stuff I want a griddle for...hash browns etc. I want to be able to work around a larger area. This seems to limit it to things you just flip once...fried eggs, pancakes, smash burger.

Reactions: Steve H
Are you still alive Steve? It's been a few hours since we heard from ya!
Got sidetracked. Not getting it. It won't fit in the belly compartments. I'll survive with the blackstone and the grill that came with it for now.

Reactions: Colin1230
A single griddle of that size and portable would be tempting to me. But in two halves like that ruins it for me. Most of the stuff I want a griddle for...hash browns etc. I want to be able to work around a larger area. This seems to limit it to things you just flip once...fried eggs, pancakes, smash burger.
I had a similar design from Blackstone, charcoal on one side and griddle on the other. I ditched it for the same reason not big enough on either side to do much with.

Last year I bought my wife an airsoft rifle so she could play with the boys in the woods. She was madder than a wet hen for a little while.
Gee, that sounds just like the year my husband bought me a new dog leash for his dog and a new ash tray (I don't smoke) for my birthday. Just saying....

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky