Back ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smkryng

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 14, 2017
Got a 2 pack of back ribs and sprayed with EVOO and rubbed with Montreal steak seasoning and some spicy rub then on to the pit boss at 225
8D2DB523-45B6-491B-B285-C0994C8D56F0.jpeg
Cooked for 5 hours unwrapped. Bumped the temp to 250 the last hour and cooked to an IT of 198 and removed from the grill.
6804F70C-E6D4-497E-B97F-0897DE797212.jpeg
Cranked the temp to high and threw on a pile of corn
AAA9D9E6-D211-44D1-9A01-848C6C99D841.jpeg

All finished up and ready to plate.
E6BB4ECB-E571-4EA7-804B-062450DBFA94.jpeg

8CFB7AB5-5ADF-4D5A-9271-9501124BAD1D.jpeg

Those look great! I saw some beef back ribs that were a day away from sell by and wish they had been marked down. I had never seen them in the store before and would have bought them if marked down. I only make like 1 trip a week to the grocery stores these days and wasn't planning on doing a 2nd trip just to hope those ribs were marked down.

Reactions: Smkryng
Those look great! I saw some beef back ribs that were a day away from sell by and wish they had been marked down. I had never seen them in the store before and would have bought them if marked down. I only make like 1 trip a week to the grocery stores these days and wasn't planning on doing a 2nd trip just to hope those ribs were marked down.
Thanks! I don’t blame ya a bit. I don’t usually do back ribs cause the ones I find around here are pretty scarce on meat. These surprisingly, were pretty decent racks!

Those look good. I’ve never done back ribs as I heard they are usually sparse on the meat. Yours look tasty.

Looks great, I love doing corn on the grill/smoker, I peel the husk back pull the silk and butter them up and rewrap with the husk, going to find a recipe for street corn and fix for the wife. I haven't done any on the PB yet

Those look good. I’ve never done back ribs as I heard they are usually sparse on the meat. Yours look tasty.
Thanks! That’s the same reason why I don’t usually do them either.

Looks great, I love doing corn on the grill/smoker, I peel the husk back pull the silk and butter them up and rewrap with the husk, going to find a recipe for street corn and fix for the wife. I haven't done any on the PB yet
Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky