Baby Backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Look exceptionally good. Probably going to throw a rack on this weekend for my daughters 9th Bday, tough part is should I do 2 because if the kids decide to be in the mood they can almost eat a rack themselves (6 and 9yr old sticks can eat more that you think). If I do that I might skip the bologna.
Figure if the smoker is going for CB and Venison Ham with room to spare might as well make use of it.
Thanks bud. Good luck on all you are cooking and happy bday to your daughter!

Very nice, Jake! Not sure how I missed this one! Seeing this and SmokingUPnorth's post convinced me to thaw a rack for tomorrow.
It's in the 40s and 50s here now (at least by afternoon) and after the last couple of weeks that almost feels like spring LOL! Not ready to get the fire breather going yet, but the kettle is going to get a workout.
As a country boy transplanted to the city/suburbs over 30 years ago I envy your property, but I'm too dug in now to do much about it.
Since I retired "beer thirty" is 12 noon.....

Very nice, Jake! Not sure how I missed this one! Seeing this and SmokingUPnorth's post convinced me to thaw a rack for tomorrow.
It's in the 40s and 50s here now (at least by afternoon) and after the last couple of weeks that almost feels like spring LOL! Not ready to get the fire breather going yet, but the kettle is going to get a workout.
As a country boy transplanted to the city/suburbs over 30 years ago I envy your property, but I'm too dug in now to do much about it.
Since I retired "beer thirty" is 12 noon.....
Thanks mose. Sorry you had to relocate. I couldn't do that. Can't wait until actual spring!

When my brother goes to Maggie Valley, NC for the summer may have to stop by and see you when go to see him. All though with my mom in assisted living now not sure what he going to do.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky