Baby Backs for a crowd on the WSM (QView)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like you are livin the dream good lookin food and good lookin family. keep on keepin on. 
77.gif

Those look great!I am finally perfecting my ribs.I like to use Jeff's rub and "Daves Famous" chipolte sauce mixed with honey,for a sauce I put on towards the end.What kind of rub you using there?
points.gif
I found a recipe in a book and added/removed and adjusted ingredients until it was just right.  Everybody loves the flavor.  I would like to add more heat but then it will be too hot for the wife.  Typically, I put the rub on the day before and wrap in plastic wrap the day before.  This time, I just dusted the ribs and covered them on the counter while I brought the smoker up to temp.  I also used less rub than normal and they came out just as tasty and tender.

1/2 cup Paprika

1/4 cup Onion Poweder

1/4 cup Celery Salt

2 tbls Black Pepper

2 tbls Chili Powder

1 tsp Cayenne Peper

1 tsp Allspice

1 tsp Ground Ginger

1/3 Sugar

1/3 cup Brown Sugar

I see lot's of smiles and a zonked out dog. Did the big boy get all of the bones? Once upon a time, my dog told me that there is nothing like BBQ'd bones.

I just checked my mailbox again and the mailman must still have my invite 
th_crybaby2.gif

Great looking ribs.  From the smiles in the group pic, it looks as though they ate good too.  You've got to love a WSM
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

Weber WSM 18.5"

Weber OTG 22.5"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky