Baby back ribs help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't get too wrapped around the axle about "fall of the bone" ribs. Some people like them that way, and I repsect that. Some people like them to need a slight "tug" to get the meat off the bone.

I personally don't like them to fall off the bone. I like them to stay together so I can slice them into one or two bone serviings but still be tender enough to come off the bone with a slight tug.

It all depends on how you, and those you are cooking for, like them. Don't knock your ribs because they weren't falling off the bone. If they were tender and juicy and tasted good to you then I would say you did a great job. If you WANT them to fall of the bone, that's fine too. Just give them a little more foil time and they should fall off the bone for you.

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky