Available pellets in Metro Deroit?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes, we can mix and match. As soon as they get enough people for a buy it goes forward. For instance 4 buyers who want a quarter ton each. I'm ready right now because I don't want to buy any more at high store prices.

I know the Detroit purchase had 3/4 ton serious buyers lined up including me. We almost launched but one guy dropped out.

I don't know how serious the buyers are for Grand Rapids, they don't find out until they try to launch and find out if all the buyers that are signed up are serious. I was told that with me on the list they were looking for one more. 

Yes, we can mix and match. As soon as they get enough people for a buy it goes forward. For instance 4 buyers who want a quarter ton each. I'm ready right now because I don't want to buy any more at high store prices.

I know the Detroit purchase had 3/4 ton serious buyers lined up including me. We almost launched but one guy dropped out.

I don't know how serious the buyers are for Grand Rapids, they don't find out until they try to launch and find out if all the buyers that are signed up are serious. I was told that with me on the list they were looking for one more. 

Where's the Detroit pickup?

All,

Folks need to understand that pellet grills turned to high heat (regardless of manufacturer) are burning the pellets like a wood or pellet stove (i.e there's little to no smoke). It doesn't matter what pellets you use. To get smoke you need to turn the grill down, so you either smoke before, or after, you're 'cooking' the meat. OR, you just smoke it all the way on lower temps.

It's not the pellets, it's the temperature.

All,

Folks need to understand that pellet grills turned to high heat (regardless of manufacturer) are burning the pellets like a wood or pellet stove (i.e there's little to no smoke). It doesn't matter what pellets you use. To get smoke you need to turn the grill down, so you either smoke before, or after, you're 'cooking' the meat. OR, you just smoke it all the way on lower temps.

It's not the pellets, it's the temperature.
What does this have to do with us wanting to purchase bulk pellets?

What does this have to do with us wanting to purchase bulk pellets?
Gosh, I must have made some kind of a mistake here. In fact, I don't even think I wrote that. Maybe it's a fragment of a post I was responding to. In any case, you're right...it doesn't make any sense.

My apologies for whatever goof-up I made!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky