Auber Circulating Fan for Bradley?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hangmanli

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 2, 2017
Long Island, NY
Hello again,

I haven’t posted in a while. My first and only smoker is a 4 shelf Bradley digital smoker.

I was planning on buying an Auber PID controller because of the heat regulating deficiencies of the Bradley smoker.

I found on their website that they also make a circulating fan which is mounted @ 5” above the Bradley heating element. They claim that by circulating air around the inside of the cabinet that the meat or sausages cook more evenly.

has anyone here have any experience with this product from Auber? Please let me know if it’s a good & reliable product that will last?

Thanks!

It would make sense that adding convection to the unit would help with heat distribution and cooking times.

I don't know much about the Auber products and their quality record.

I am offering a PID controller for MES single burner smokers at a competitive price.

PM me if interested.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky