Auber 1510 Calibration ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
Just got done putting my new high temp element connectors on and decided to flip my burner.
Heated it up to 225° which it held steady. Had my Inkbird in beside it and was 5° lower temp than PID was showing. Bumped to 235° same thing, Inkbird was 230°. I know I can compensate for it but was wondering if the Auber can be calibrated?
Probe is kinda permanently stained/smoked, would that make any difference?
20201016_175554.jpg
20201016_175511.jpg

Yes . You can set the temp offset . I think the code is 155 but I'll have to check .
I did mine when I first got it , but used a TP-08 . My Ink Bird is 2 degrees low . Reads 210 in boiling water .

Access code is 155 to adjust temp read out .
Factory setting will read 0 . Adjust + or - the number you need .

Last edited:
Unable to locate my literature on this right now. Will have to look again tomorrow and try to set. There maybe an online manual available so I can figure out what I need to get into.

Yes . You can set the temp offset . I think the code is 155 but I'll have to check .
I did mine when I first got it , but used a TP-08 . My Ink Bird is 2 degrees low . Reads 210 in boiling water .

Access code is 155 to adjust temp read out .
Factory setting will read 0 . Adjust + or - the number you need .
Wondering... did you check inkbird in boiling water ?? Why not check Auber in boiling water ??

chopsaw chopsaw , thanks. Gonna do some testing this afternoon. Thanks for manual link.

JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 , I thought about that last night also. Probably take glass of ice water out, and then pan of boiling water just to make sure.

old sarge old sarge , thanks . Have Checked into this previously.

. Gonna do some testing this afternoon.
Turn on the Auber
Press and hold set
It should flash lock , then display 0
enter 155 then push set
It should display SC then 0
enter the value of the temp offset using the plus or minus .
Push set . Cycle off and back on .
If you go back into 155 it should read the new value you entered .
There are other adjustments in there too . Power percentage out , temp unit C/F . Some other stuff .
It will scroll thru each time you hit set . I just cycle mine off then on when I finish .

Turn on the Auber
Press and hold set
It should flash lock , then display 0
enter 155 then push set
It should display SC then 0
enter the value of the temp offset using the plus or minus .
Push set . Cycle off and back on .
If you go back into 155 it should read the new value you entered .
There are other adjustments in there too . Power percentage out , temp unit C/F . Some other stuff .
It will scroll thru each time you hit set . I just cycle mine off then on when I finish .
Is the plus going to be for lowering the Auber temp beings that is showing hotter than Inkbird, or am I thinking backwards ?

Is the plus going to be for lowering the Auber temp beings that is showing hotter than Inkbird, or am I thinking backwards ?
If the Auber reads out 200 , and the therm says 195 you would use the minus on the Auber to bring down to match the therm . Minus 5 .

Reactions: Winterrider
Gotcha, just looked again on the link and I was backwards. Thank you.

Nice . I had a small cured flat going in mine . I threw a couple therms in just to check chamber temp . Nothing was even close . Auber set to 250 . Ink bird showed 260 , TP-08 showed 270 .
Need to check the Auber in some boiling water .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky