Assembled My New Masterbuilt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok...I Been measuring stuff for sealing this thing up and adding intake vents .. mailbox mod into the bushel basket..
It's in the works.. these legs I can move to the basket also.. hehehe..View attachment 346624
Lookey here yungun,hand me that thar ol warsh tub an bailin twine then go unscrew the McCoy's mailbox from their tree...We a gonna make some bacon!
What's the outside lip diameter on those tubs?

The Masterbuilt fits about 1inch down from the top of the tub rim.. it needs a gasket to make it a sealed fit for sure.. As both of the diameters are uneven to fit as they are without a seal of some kind.
I checked fit before adding the legs on the masterbuilt to see if it worked..
I think a mailbox mod could be added to that tub and the masterbuilt could sit in there over the mailbox mod hose. Also can add a Weber vent to the tub .

The Masterbuilt is so light that no legs would be needed to stabilize it on that tub at all.
Couple hook latches of some kind maybe to secure the body to the tub evenly..

Last edited:
Can register this ECM and get inducted into the ECM Hall of Fame maybe?

IMG_20171204_233050.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky