Anyone use the masterbuilt 560??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I saw it, don't believe it. PR spin at it's worst When that ceramic insulation is exposed to the charcoal that slides on down, the charcoal will scrape the insulation off sooner or later

This is after one month of cooks on my new 1050 grill. Burned straight through

Attachments

• 2020-05-24 11.24.08.jpg
    2020-05-24 11.24.08.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 182
Rex... You pulled the temporary metal off and saw behind it. What is the fluffy white insulation? Is there also a hard ceramic? How thick is it do you think?

Wow I really can’t believe Masterbuilt is so full of crap they tried to say the metal plates are there for SHIPPING and that there is a fire BRICK behind it, more like fricking house insulation! They are so obviously lying.

Thank you for this. Combined with the uneven temps across the grates this is going back to home depot immediately. I already had a chunk of metal fall off after one use I will show the manager if I have to. No way I am getting scammed by Masterbuilt.

Wow I really can’t believe Masterbuilt is so full of crap they tried to say the metal plates are there for SHIPPING and that there is a fire BRICK behind it, more like fricking house insulation! They are so obviously lying.

Thank you for this. Combined with the uneven temps across the grates this is going back to home depot immediately. I already had a chunk of metal fall off after one use I will show the manager if I have to. No way I am getting scammed by Masterbuilt.
There's something wrong with your grill. There's not much info around talking about the temp differences you're experiencing. I've checked my 560 and 1050 both with an infrared thermometer and found only about 5 degrees difference front to back and side to side.
Whatever chunk of metal you're talking about wouldn't be part of the firebox after one use, it took mine 30 days to burn out. Where did it fall from? Faulty assembly maybe? Was it assembled by you or HD? HD has a widespread history of getting it wrong in assembling these things

Hey new dude....cough cool story bro..

Will no problem bud Most know about the issue product might still be ok just gotta know what your getting into and be ok with it. Let me know if u go that way so we can get install info and how well it ages.

Reactions: Will Squared
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky