Anyone hear from TNjake?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jake is doing fine... talked to him last night. Just busy doing other things. Jed is also well... been a couple weeks but he had been in California training for the new job as well as getting house there ready to sell. At that time he finally made it back home to see wife and kids... pic of his kids greeting him at airport brought tears to my eyes!

Ryan

Nice to hear folks are OK. Nice to have friends who miss you too.

Yo! I'm still around! I haven't been on, due to dealing with the Bride’s health issues and having to travel for work. I'll try and make an effort to visit SMF more regularly!
Good to see ya, Dutch! Sorry for your wife's health issues and I will add her to my prayer list.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky