Anyone have the rotisserie kit for a MB gravity smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clifish

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
I love spinning birds on my smokers, My kettle kit is now in PA so I have no way to do a spinner here in NY. Choices are finding another kettle or adding the MB kit to the 800. Anyone have one or have an opinion?

Hey Cliff a buddy of mine just got one with his 1050. Not sure if he's used it yet but check in with him and see !

Keith

While I can't personally speak to it (yet) I have a couple of coworkers who absolutely swear by theirs.
One did the twirlybird for their Thanksgiving bird, and my boss swears by the basket attachment for his wings. The only downside with the basket is much of the rub falls off during the cook.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky