Anybody own a Lang ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have owned 2 Lang smokers they are awesome. I am selling my 2 year old Lang 84 with stainless steel racks and a mounted full spare tire. I have upgraded all the hubs. This cooker is awesome. For sale for $4300 check out the pics if you know anyone interested. Buy a trailer and getting a Lang mounted on porch

Attachments

• D9C8BCE9-DAA0-4D9C-B947-92981B02FA2F.jpeg
    D9C8BCE9-DAA0-4D9C-B947-92981B02FA2F.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 62
  • C96A82AB-F7C6-489F-8C3B-38422B486BC0.jpeg
    C96A82AB-F7C6-489F-8C3B-38422B486BC0.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 65
I have owned 2 Lang smokers they are awesome. I am selling my 2 year old Lang 84 with stainless steel racks and a mounted full spare tire. I have upgraded all the hubs. This cooker is awesome. For sale for $4300 check out the pics if you know anyone interested. Buy a trailer and getting a Lang mounted on porch
Where are you

Oh my gosh!!!! You absolutely must post pics when it arrives!! Can't wait to see the first cooks on it! ...jealous!:)
Absolutely! Once I order it will be 4 to 6 weeks. 10% down! Ordering with the insulated firebox, brass valve, charcoal basket, extra leg, larger pneumatic wheels and the insulated lid on top of the fire box for grilling

Reactions: radio
Absolutely! Once I order it will be 4 to 6 weeks. 10% down! Ordering with the insulated firebox, brass valve, charcoal basket, extra leg, larger pneumatic wheels and the insulated lid on top of the fire box for grilling
That is going to be one sweet smoker!!! Insulation and feature wise, PCC blows the competition out of the water!

Can you remind me, do you use or know someone who has a PCC
I do not own one as badly as I would like to! The closest I am to one is a friend who owns a BBQ food truck has experience with them and raves about them, but since getting in the food truck biz has switched to Old Hickory propane units.
The last three years or so I have done a lot of research on higher end consumer smokers and had decided that if I could afford one, PCC was my smoker of choice. Just the attention to detail and a wealth of features as well as being insulated impressed me over the competition in the same price range. If I ever win the lotto or inherit money, I will make the 7 hour drive to pick one up!

I do not own one as badly as I would like to! The closest I am to one is a friend who owns a BBQ food truck has experience with them and raves about them, but since getting in the food truck biz has switched to Old Hickory propane units.
The last three years or so I have done a lot of research on higher end consumer smokers and had decided that if I could afford one, PCC was my smoker of choice. Just the attention to detail and a wealth of features as well as being insulated impressed me over the competition in the same price range. If I ever win the lotto or inherit money, I will make the 7 hour drive to pick one up!
I am going to drive over to Peoria Friday to see the coolers as well as meet Sarah and Bill! I am torn between the meat monster vs the offset but pretty sure I will go with the offset. With the monster vent and insulated you can still use a guru and set it for a good 6 hour unattended burn with charcoal. Did your friend have experience with the meat monster or the backyard offset? I appreciate the conversation as this is a huge investment

I am going to drive over to Peoria Friday to see the coolers as well as meet Sarah and Bill! I am torn between the meat monster vs the offset but pretty sure I will go with the offset. With the monster vent and insulated you can still use a guru and set it for a good 6 hour unattended burn with charcoal. Did your friend have experience with the meat monster or the backyard offset? I appreciate the conversation as this is a huge investment
He had the meat monster as he is a commercial venture and once he got the food truck, he bought two Old Hickory propane pits so he can put the meat on before bedtime and sleep while it cooks , or cook while traveling to a catering job. difficult to do with a stick burner

take some pics in Pekin and post 'em up!

He had the meat monster as he is a commercial venture and once he got the food truck, he bought two Old Hickory propane pits so he can put the meat on before bedtime and sleep while it cooks , or cook while traveling to a catering job. difficult to do with a stick burner

take some pics in Pekin and post 'em up!
Will do! More than likely going 24x48 backyard offset

Hello all, I have been looking at the Lang Hybrid Smokers as well. They are build with the 1/4" steel. Any idea about the life span of these? I live in FL, and it will be outside and most/wet most of the year. They say they will last "generations" but from living in FL most of my life, most things made out of steel don't last a decade. Any thoughts?

Am looking at buying a new trailer smoker and am looking closely at a Lang. For my budget I think they are excellent but would like to know everybody's opinion or suggest another brand .

Thank You Buddy
They make a good rig. Might want to look at Lone Star and even Peoria Custom Cookers. I have a MMIF and it is outstanding. They make trailer rigs too

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky