Any Xbox One gamers here? I made a BBQ/smoking club!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeysparks

Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
Southwest Virginia
I looked around for a different subforum on here to post this and didn't see a casual one (if I missed it, I'm sorry!) ~~ if this post is too far off-topic, I also apologize; go ahead and delete it, but I figured I'd post this in order to gauge some interest.

I'm on the Xbox One. I don't game all that much these days, except in the fall and winter. I created a club on the Xbox One called "Meat Smokers" for BBQ/smoking enthusiasts of all kinds. I thought it would be a pretty cool way to connect with other enthusiasts on a gaming platform, if interested! Join up if you'd like.

Once again, if this post is too off-topic or considered some form of egregious advertising, delete it. I have no monetary ties to this little club. I was just hoping to find some other smoking/'Q enthusiasts that are also gamers who would enjoy being in a group with like-minded people is all!

jrXgooN.jpg

rp7f7xW.jpg

Definitely join up, Nate! Would be glad to have ya! Just trying to find smoking and gaming enthusiasts seems to be pretty difficult!

Thanks to whoever moved this thread instead of deleting it! I couldn't find this particular subforum I guess.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky