Any South Carolinians still active here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jonrd463

Original poster
Jun 6, 2010
Posting from the no-man's-land between Monck's Corner and Summerville. Anyone near by?

My name is Jay. Nice to meet a local smoker. It has been so long since I've been on here I didn't know they started a state chapter for lack of a better term.

Hi Jay, nice to meet you as well. Same here, always nice to meet new folks. Ive only been smkking for a couple years, thanks to this site, Ive learned quite a bit with a lot more to learn

Phatbac, thank yiu for the invite, Concord is really not that far away. Have to look at the calendar this year, see what is on it.

I live in Fort Mill

I am in Fort Mill as well. Just received my new LSG this week.

IMG_20191220_111539.jpg

Reactions: PPG1 and phatbac
Man thats a sexy smoker there, makes my MES look insignificant, but I really am happy with it.

What part of FM are you in?

That can definitely be arranged. Eventually a stick burner could be in my future, would help if I had a bit of knowledge before hand. Plus always good to meet new folks and share some cpmmon interests

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky