• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Any South Carolinians still active here?

jonrd463

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Posting from the no-man's-land between Monck's Corner and Summerville. Anyone near by?

lexscsmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 25, 2009
My name is Jay. Nice to meet a local smoker. It has been so long since I've been on here I didn't know they started a state chapter for lack of a better term.

Kevin DeShazo

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 7, 2018
Hi Jay, nice to meet you as well. Same here, always nice to meet new folks. Ive only been smkking for a couple years, thanks to this site, Ive learned quite a bit with a lot more to learn

Kevin DeShazo

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 7, 2018
Phatbac, thank yiu for the invite, Concord is really not that far away. Have to look at the calendar this year, see what is on it.

Kevin DeShazo

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 7, 2018
Man thats a sexy smoker there, makes my MES look insignificant, but I really am happy with it.

What part of FM are you in?

gclark

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 21, 2013
You are down the street from me. I am in Quail Ridge off of Altura. I think our neighborhoods back up to each other's.

gclark

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 21, 2013
Yea definitely. Just learning this LSG, my first offset. Stop on by if you want to give it a whirl.

Kevin DeShazo

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 7, 2018
That can definitely be arranged. Eventually a stick burner could be in my future, would help if I had a bit of knowledge before hand. Plus always good to meet new folks and share some cpmmon interests

gclark

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 21, 2013
Just PM me when you want to meet up sometime. Always around on weekends unless at Daughters cheerleading competitions.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.