Any SMF Members at Knoebels this past weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sqwib

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 25, 2007
Philadelphia
On my way back from fishing with my wife and son I noticed a beautiful smell in the air.

I looked at my wife to see if she caught the smell... we just smiled and kept walking, after about a hundred yards or so I happened to look to my right and saw a beautiful trailer mount side firebox with a gentleman sitting next to it, I said to my wife,  "I knew I smelled someone smoking, she smiled and said,  "it smells like home".

I gave the gentleman a thumbs up and asked if he was doing Butts, he said, "No, doing some Ribs and Loins".

I was immediately homesick.

Fishing??? Where and what did ya catch and where's the pictures???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hope you and the family had a good time!!

Craig

Fishing??? Where and what did ya catch and where's the pictures???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hope you and the family had a good time!!

Craig

Couldn't fish in the creek because it was like an ocean, water crested over and flooded a lot of sights, saw a few trees 2 feet in diameter washed downstream. When we were leaving Monday, someone landed a few trout, but the water was still muddy and rough.

We tried our luck in the "Pond" catch and release,  a ton of bass but the only way I heave been able to land any was by dragging a lore over their nests till they were pissed off, no luck this time.

Ill post a couple pics I think I snapped a few of the creek when it was subsiding.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky