Any one ever use this injection

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have not. If you do let us kknow how it mixes and how it performs. I’ve tried a few commercial injections. Kosmos some people swear by but I did not like it at all. Two different batches and would not mix at all. Just turned to rocks. Butcher BBQ prime I use often. It mixes prefectly almost immediately. Great flavor and juice retention in meat.

Sounds like a rebranded Ames FAB injections. Amesphos, MSG, some other stuff. I couldn't get the package to come up on Amazon to read the ingredients, kept locking up...JJ

Here you go chef jimmyj chef jimmyj
inject.jpg

Yep..Same ingredient in the Fab Injections that were sold at Ames Ingredient Store...JJ

I have not. If you do let us kknow how it mixes and how it performs. I’ve tried a few commercial injections. Kosmos some people swear by but I did not like it at all. Two different batches and would not mix at all. Just turned to rocks. Butcher BBQ prime I use often. It mixes prefectly almost immediately. Great flavor and juice retention in meat.

Hi I haven't had any luck with Butchers Prime. My briskets still came out dry, that is one reason I asking about this product.
Thanks Dan

Big Bob's pork injection: 3/4 c apple juice, 1/2 c water, 1/2 c sugar, 1/4 c salt, 2 tbls. worcestechire. can use all apple juice or 1/2 cup fruity wine. I use all apple juice.. Never have wine laying around. If i use frozen concentrate, I only add 2 water instead of 3. This is killer on butts.

Reactions: Jabiru
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky