Any mods for the Brinkman Vertical?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just finished my new fire-pit for my Brinkmann Vertical Charcoal Smoker... And Man!!! i think i did a great job in it... I was able to maintain 275-300 for 5hrs!!! so i did a small beef Brisket turned out pretty good, But We're Pork lovers Here's a picture of my creation...
Now that i can maintain my heat for 5hrs? i'm going to step up my game to a 10 - 12 hr burn...
PORK BUTT RULES!!! a quote from my wife.. "PORK RULES!!!"

Wire basket and expanded metal from LOWES..

Question about the clearance between the new charcoal basket you have now and the water pan. Did you have to take out a cooking grate or can the water pan sit closer to the charcoal pan??

Quick questions, did you buy this as is from lowes, or did you have to make it? I have the same smoker, and would love something like this to hold way more charcoal and wood.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky