Any changes or additions to the equipment?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
Anyone making any changes this year? As most of you know, I bought a new grill and smoker last summer, built a patio and pergola, and a new outdoor patio set to go along with it. I think we're gonna add to the patio set a little, and maybe make a prep area with sink and fridge this year.

Anyone else have any plans for the grilling/smoking season(s)??

Yeah I have been thinking about tinkering around with the General. I have another 6" chrome stack I'm thinking of adding at the firebox end. Extending the tuning plates and playing around with the reverse flow method. I'm curious to see just how this works out. If I dont like it I can always go back to the way it is now just damper down the new stack and remove the added tuning plates. Just an idea I have running thru my pea brain.

Well I am still wanting a Charbroiler Super Pro ...Started building one but it's in my sisters garage and they aren't having fun right now so I'm stayin' outta the battle zone!

Pergola! I'm putting one up this summer.
I think I want a front-load smoker, gas powered. With propane you can set and forget........

The motorhome garage is about done, and landscaping/pearock is done....good summer!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky