• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Any changes or additions to the equipment?

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 2, 2006
Anyone making any changes this year? As most of you know, I bought a new grill and smoker last summer, built a patio and pergola, and a new outdoor patio set to go along with it. I think we're gonna add to the patio set a little, and maybe make a prep area with sink and fridge this year.

Anyone else have any plans for the grilling/smoking season(s)??

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
yup i just bought my 7 in 1 Masterbuilt...

we going to move from our small apartment to a house so i can build a couple of my plans...

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Yeah I have been thinking about tinkering around with the General. I have another 6" chrome stack I'm thinking of adding at the firebox end. Extending the tuning plates and playing around with the reverse flow method. I'm curious to see just how this works out. If I dont like it I can always go back to the way it is now just damper down the new stack and remove the added tuning plates. Just an idea I have running thru my pea brain.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Finally did the deflector mod to my BSKD last night.

Will work on the fire brick a bit tonight

Next comes the sealant around the doors

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Well I am still wanting a Charbroiler Super Pro ...Started building one but it's in my sisters garage and they aren't having fun right now so I'm stayin' outta the battle zone!

keywesmoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Pergola! I'm putting one up this summer.
I think I want a front-load smoker, gas powered. With propane you can set and forget........

The motorhome garage is about done, and landscaping/pearock is done....good summer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.