1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Any changes or additions to the equipment?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by starsfaninco, Apr 4, 2007.

1. starsfaninco

starsfaninco Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Anyone making any changes this year? As most of you know, I bought a new grill and smoker last summer, built a patio and pergola, and a new outdoor patio set to go along with it. I think we're gonna add to the patio set a little, and maybe make a prep area with sink and fridge this year.

Anyone else have any plans for the grilling/smoking season(s)??

2. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

yup i just bought my 7 in 1 Masterbuilt...

we going to move from our small apartment to a house so i can build a couple of my plans...

3. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yeah I have been thinking about tinkering around with the General. I have another 6" chrome stack I'm thinking of adding at the firebox end. Extending the tuning plates and playing around with the reverse flow method. I'm curious to see just how this works out. If I dont like it I can always go back to the way it is now just damper down the new stack and remove the added tuning plates. Just an idea I have running thru my pea brain.

4. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Finally did the deflector mod to my BSKD last night.

Will work on the fire brick a bit tonight

Next comes the sealant around the doors

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Well I am still wanting a Charbroiler Super Pro ...Started building one but it's in my sisters garage and they aren't having fun right now so I'm stayin' outta the battle zone!

6. keywesmoke

keywesmoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Pergola! I'm putting one up this summer.
    I think I want a front-load smoker, gas powered. With propane you can set and forget........

The motorhome garage is about done, and landscaping/pearock is done....good summer!