any car guys out there?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorta kinda had to wonder when the Camaro would reappear. The new Mustang has been out for a bit and people do not seem to be too bothered by the price of fuel. Maybe this will spark a whole new muscle car thing. I had a driver's license in 1968 and a Plymouth/Chrysler dealership in the family. Got to own some fine iron. Lucky to be alive! I would consider another muscle car if I could do my own wrenching. This new stuff today leaves a lot to be desired. (For one thing it's harder to cheat! :D )
Thanks for the post!
Monty

Positively incredible! Gotta be a lot of cutting edge technology and computerization. And that's what worries me! But I'll bet they are a sweet ride till they break!
Monty

It's a good thing that the reveal started off with that Drum Line. . . having been in a marching band I've found that good drumming can really get the heart going and that Concept Camero really stepped up the heart beats. Sweet car-I hope it goes into production.

i prefer this one
supposed to have a 392cid hemi with over 500hp as an option
front-quarter.jpg

Crazyhorse,
400 HP and 26MPG. That's an awsome combination! I'd really like to see more about this car as production comes closer. Just hope they don't change it too much in the process.

GM needs to do something....quick! My Z06 Corvette has 405 horsies and gets 26mpg. My 65 Vette has 350 horsies an only gets 15mpg. Gotta love technology!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky