Another new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maconmatt

Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
Macon, Georgia
Hello all,

My name's Matt and I just joined the site. I'm from middle Georgia and have been smoking meats for several years. It's really just a hobby, but some buddies and I are considering entering into a competition this fall. During the summer/spring, i can't think of anything much more fun than sittin out on the deck with the smoker going. I use a Char-griller Smoking Pro smoker and have been very pleased with it.

I look forward to learning new techniques from everyone!

Matt, welcome to the Smoking Meat Forum. For new tips, tricks and recipes, you found the right place and folks here are the best.
Enjoy!

Welcome Matt, so glad you found this site. It really helps bring you to that next level in your smoking abilities. What compition are you thinking of entering? Good luck if you and your buddies decide to do that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky