Another New guy here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sphumbard

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 14, 2010
Maryville TN
So I have been studying builds on here for a few weeks now. Seeing pictures of builds and reading problems others have had. I am collecting materials now to begin my first build. One that really caught my eye was teacup13's smoker. Through some links I was able to see lots of pictures of his build. Was wondering if the two struts in the bottom below the cooking grate was for tuning plates? My build will start with a 60 gallon compressor tank and 100# propane tank. Found the link for calculations and it is great. Helped greatly and easily to figure stack and inlet sizes. Can't wait to get started and will post pictures. Even before I get started I would like to say thanks to all who have posted pictures, links and problems. Look forward to checking this site daily. Pictures will be posted as soon as build begins. Have the fire box tank already and will have the smoke box tank by the weeks end.

Sounds like you are on the right track to get started.

keep the build pics flowing.

I really like to see the creativity that shows up here in the forum.

Welcome your gonna like it here lots of info and more BBQ knowlegde than you can ever imagine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky