Another CI skillet.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Yeah, yeah. Impulse buy because I love the series!

L10SKYW.png

Lodge 12" skillet. I'm such a sucker for these things!!!

Yeah, yeah. Impulse buy because I love the series!

View attachment 649608
Lodge 12" skillet. I'm such a sucker for these things!!!
You really need to visit South Pittsburg, TN during the Cornbread Festival. Lodge opens up their factory for tours during that weekend. Their museum is now open as well.

Dave

You really need to visit South Pittsburg, TN during the Cornbread Festival. Lodge opens up their factory for tours during that weekend. Their museum is now open as well.

Dave
I've heard about this. Haven't made it there yet.

Real nice - I just wish they still machined the cooking surface like they used to.

Not much of a TV watcher but Yellowstone is pretty good. I might hafta get me one of them pans.

Real nice - I just wish they still machined the cooking surface like they used to.

Not much of a TV watcher but Yellowstone is pretty good. I might hafta get me one of them pans.
I wish that too. But. You can still get great results from proper usage. They have 2 different themes for Yellowstone. I liked this one more.

Reactions: Retired Spook
Nice . I Haven't bought any new ones for me , just got a sauce pot for my Son .
Cool design . I tried to watch Yellowstone after I watched 1883 . I know it's good , just having a hard time getting into it .

Cool design . I tried to watch Yellowstone after I watched 1883 . I know it's good , just having a hard time getting into it .
1883 was pretty good. Yellowstone is just a remake of Dallas, but in Montana. I loved JR. Ewing - my hero! :emoji_laughing: Larry Hagman was just too perfect for that role.

That would be confusing. Watching 1883 before YS. 1883 is also very good.

Not really . It was it's own thing for me . I think the next one is getting ready to come out .

1883 was pretty good. Yellowstone is just a remake of Dallas, but in Montana. I loved JR. Ewing - my hero! :emoji_laughing: Larry Hagman was just too perfect for that role.
Nah, I hated Dallas. Never got the gist. But. When I was stationed in Hawaii. Myself. And a bunch of grunts. Loved watching the daily soaps. One life to live. And GH . Were my go Too's. We'd sacrifice lunch to get caught up after a month or so in the field.

Love the pan Steve! And you don't have too many yet...unless you have more CI than me, in which case I wouldn't have enough!

Loved 1883! Haven't started on Yellowstone yet. But miss The Ranch as well!

Ryan

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky