Another Chuck Roast In The Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beautiful Bark !!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Very Nice Job!!
icon14.gif

BTW: If there's any chance at all of slicing, use your electric knife----No pressure needed.

Bear

I did not foil them until AFTER I took them out of the smoker.  I did plan to foil when IT reached 165, but a couple of folks here talked me out of it.  I'm glad I left the foil off until after it finished smoking.  The bark is amazing!  The flavor is amazing!  I can hardly wait for my guests to give it a try, with or without sauce.

Thanks for the info! It looks AWESOME by the way!

Shelton

Hey there!  I'm also a newbie.  Would you mind to share the ratios you used in your rub - how much pepper, garlic, onion, and rosemary?  These look and sound amazing!  Thanks!

Hey there!  I'm also a newbie.  Would you mind to share the ratios you used in your rub - how much pepper, garlic, onion, and rosemary?  These look and sound amazing!  Thanks!
Real simple, I found it on the internet.  It is equal parts of fine ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and rosemary.  I used 2 TBS of each. I ground freshly ground rosemary in a spare coffee grinder.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky