Another Boring Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hang in there . Never did smoke myself .
When he's done with the cone , take it off , lay it flat and use it as a template to make a vortex . Sell a couple , get your 28 bucks back .

Reactions: sawhorseray
Hang in there . Never did smoke myself . When he's done with the cone , take it off , lay it flat and use it as a template to make a vortex . Sell a couple , get your 28 bucks back .

That's a pretty nice idea Rich, tho about all I could work with would be sheet metal and pop rivets. I'm going to save the cone and keep a sharp eye on Bob just in case he tries to lick his way into another vet bill. I'm still tossing around a vortex, just don't know when I'd use it for $40. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky