Anniversary Porterhouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a bit late to the party but hoping you and Emily had a great anniversary. Congrats to you both for a long-standing marriage. Those are a rarity these days. Looks like you put together a beautiful meal and the steak was executed to perfection. Excellent job my friend. Happy holidays to you and your family!!

Robert

Congrats to you and the bride on the 18th. The meal looks great! To think I am only making Cream of Broccoli for our 32nd anniversary today.
Merry Christmas to you and your family also
Richie
Thanks Richie and happy anniversary to y'all. Hope it's a great one

I'm a bit late to the party but hoping you and Emily had a great anniversary. Congrats to you both for a long-standing marriage. Those are a rarity these days. Looks like you put together a beautiful meal and the steak was executed to perfection. Excellent job my friend. Happy holidays to you and your family!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday bud

A luck would have it a friend got us a gift bag of assorted infused oils (butter, blood orange and Tuscan herb) and balsamic vinegars (black fig, Sicilian lemon and expresso) for Christmas. I'm making a tri-tip for dinner so..... I've decided to dress some tri-tip slices in oil and herbs too.
4KBp22F.jpg

Happy anniversary! With cooking like that I can see why she keeps ya around. Outstanding plate.
Jim

Very nice Jake, the seasoning the cutting board is an old school steakhouse trick.
The same can be done with sourdough bread cut the top 1/3 off a bulb of garlic off and rub it into board. Then when you slice the bread it gets a subtle garlic flavor without it being over the top garlicky the same can be done for meat, fish or fowl.

Very nice Jake, the seasoning the cutting board is an old school steakhouse trick.
The same can be done with sourdough bread cut the top 1/3 off a bulb of garlic off and rub it into board. Then when you slice the bread it gets a subtle garlic flavor without it being over the top garlicky the same can be done for meat, fish or fowl.
Thanks Dan and yep lol not really sure how I made it this long and didn't know this was a thing

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
tenor.gif

Damn Jake you let that big ass steak know what was up! Thing looks delicious. Happy Anniversary to you guys. The wife and I just had ours on the 18th. Glad to see I'm not the only one to get married in dead ass winter :emoji_laughing:

View attachment 477412

Damn Jake you let that big ass steak know what was up! Thing looks delicious. Happy Anniversary to you guys. The wife and I just had ours on the 18th. Glad to see I'm not the only one to get married in dead ass winter :emoji_laughing:
Lmao thanks but and happy winter anniversary to yall

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky