AMNPS WOOOS (problem solved...i hope)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am trying my AMPS for the first time right now. What a great device. I have had no issues it just keeps on smoking in my SFB stick burner. Thanks Todd for a great product that works exactally as advertised if not better.

I used my AMPS 2 times so far and worked great both times. The first time I did need to relight. But I had opened the chip tray and loader a little more and the smoke was rolling after that. I simply lit the pellets and let them go for about 15mins tossed in the MES and we were smokin.

Great little device Todd.

I took all pellets I purchsed and the Oak that came with the AMPS and put them all togther (Oak, cherry, Hickory) and what a great mixture for smokin.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky