American Wagyu Petite w/Blackberry Reduction, A Picture Story!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cool new grill and an awesome cook! Cooked to perfection !

Ryan

You hooked me with the wings but it looks like you smoked the Cookie Monster (and did a perfect job of it I might add).
78799CD7-4F57-4FB4-A028-2701740A1FCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Perfect! Wow! That looks incredible, ideal cook to break in your new grill and you nailed it!

You and that new grill cooked those steaks to perfection Civil. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, it was a little nerve racking because no idea how the timing would be.....so was doing the whole touch thing for doneness!
Fantastic meal. Nice Job.
Much appreciated ronf!
Cool new grill and an awesome cook! Cooked to perfection !

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, I'm am happy as a roasted Cookie Monster.....LOL

You hooked me with the wings but it looks like you smoked the Cookie Monster (and did a perfect job of it I might add).
View attachment 627028
LOL that is some funny stuff right there, thanks Sven!

Perfect! Wow! That looks incredible, ideal cook to break in your new grill and you nailed it!
many thanks jw!

Reactions: Sven Svensson
. I really like that grate you have on the right side of the grill. Going to look around and see if I can find something similar to fit mine. The dual side is pretty cool.
Here is a pic of the right side grate with a tape on it.

the grate by its self is 16w by 16.25 deep. It sits on a frame with the little section That over all is 16.75w by 19 deep. They have a frame that is less deep that is made for the SmokeFire (I believe)
F0C93CE9-2456-45D6-87E4-45FA0F9ABA17.jpeg
91D83103-02E1-448D-9F65-053264F233B9.jpeg

I’m normally a stainless guy but with the CI being porcelain coated I’m liking it. The hatched grate has been sanded smoother before is was coated vs the normal....I see lots of grilled veggies in the future!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky