Amazon Links & Firefox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Norwester55

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 1, 2018
Oregon
Myself and at least a few other forum members can't see Amazon links while using Firefox. I've looked thru my forum/Firefox preferences and options, disabled Adblocker etc and still can't find the problem. They show up if using Edge.

eta Its not the upgrade, its been this way for awhile.

Myself and at least a few other forum members can't see Amazon links while using Firefox. I've looked thru my forum/Firefox preferences and options, disabled Adblocker etc and still can't find the problem. They show up if using Edge.

eta Its not the upgrade, its been this way for awhile.

If you're a SMF premier member, Amazon links may be mistaken as ads that we don't show you but it's not detecting it as a link, it thinks it's an ad. I'll look into this.

Reactions: Norwester55
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky