Amazon Flash/Lightning Deal for Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer with 4 Probes--$41.59

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Amazon Flash/Lightning Deal for Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer with 4 Probes!

The battery can last 20Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp, magnet design and 4 probes!

:emoji_tada::emoji_tada:Deal price : $41.59 VS Original price:$49.99,17% off discount!

Timeline: Mar 4, 2021 6:35 AM PST - Mar 4, 2021 12:35 PM PST

Link: Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes

-------------------------
1f3af.png Also Offer 20% OFF COUPON for its Portable Hard Carrying Case--$15.19
Link: INKBIRD Travel Storage Carrying Hard Case, ONLY for IBT-4XS and IBT-4XP and IBBQ-4T

Pls help us share this awesome deal with your friends,thanks a lot!

1614851731011.png

1614851712827.png

Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Is the 20 hours battery life a typo? I get at least 50 hours from my IBT- 4XP in sub freezing temperatures. A suggestion, a battery icon on the unit would be convenient, I personally find it a pain in the a55 to have to use a smartphone to monitor battery remaining. That being said, love your products.

Have one myself and love it!! I would recommend. The only thing I don’t like is to core it rom your phone you have to open the app each time to see the temps. It would be nice if it could some how show on my Home Screen like a notification or somethjng

Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Is the 20 hours battery life a typo? I get at least 50 hours from my IBT- 4XP in sub freezing temperatures. A suggestion, a battery icon on the unit would be convenient, I personally find it a pain in the a55 to have to use a smartphone to monitor battery remaining. That being said, love your products.
:emoji_grin: Hi friend, thank you for your suggestion. We have solved this problem, Our new models have battery icon.Like Wifi model. 💗

Have one myself and love it!! I would recommend. The only thing I don’t like is to core it rom your phone you have to open the app each time to see the temps. It would be nice if it could some how show on my Home Screen like a notification or somethjng
:emoji_grin: Hi friend, thank you for your suggestion. We have solved this problem in our new models. Like Wifi model. 💗

Received my IBT-4XS next day. It's nice living near an Amazon distribution center.
I have had a chance to play around with it a bit and I am impressed. First thing for me it must be accurate. I checked it with ice water and boiling water and all four channels are dead on. Very impressive for a thermometer at this price.
But that is not all, folks. The app and Blue Tooth work great, downloaded and connected very easily. For an old fart like me that is very important. The range was totally unexpected. With the unit stuck to the side of my Performer on the back patio, I can walk any where in the house and not loose connection. I don't have any other BT device that will do that.
Another thing I like is the magnet. It will stay where I put it.
Many Thanks Inkbird for the great price on a very good product. I am very happy!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Received my IBT-4XS next day. It's nice living near an Amazon distribution center.
I have had a chance to play around with it a bit and I am impressed. First thing for me it must be accurate. I checked it with ice water and boiling water and all four channels are dead on. Very impressive for a thermometer at this price.
But that is not all, folks. The app and Blue Tooth work great, downloaded and connected very easily. For an old fart like me that is very important. The range was totally unexpected. With the unit stuck to the side of my Performer on the back patio, I can walk any where in the house and not loose connection. I don't have any other BT device that will do that.
Another thing I like is the magnet. It will stay where I put it.
Many Thanks Inkbird for the great price on a very good product. I am very happy!
Thank you for your support!!

I'm on my second Inkbird monitor and it died just as quickly as the first. These things don't last a year. Two different models, both had weak glue and basically fell apart with light use. The second one suddenly died when I plugged it in to charge today. It beeps when plugged in but no longer powers on. I'm going to buy something better quality this time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky