Amazon Flash/Lightning Deal for Inkbird BBQ Thermometer IHT-1P: $14.22 (US Only)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Amazon Flash/Lightning Deal for Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Meat Thermometer IHT-1P!----$14.22
Timeline: Jul 13, 2021 4:20 AM PDT - Jul 13, 2021 10:20 AM PDT

Link: Cooking Food Kitchen Candy Thermometer for Grill,Smoker, Kitchen, Oven, Candy

1626171245295.png

Something just does not want me to have one of these! First ended up in a ride in the dish washer. Think magnet stuck to something. Now I can't find the 2nd. Used last week and gone missing and looked every where. Should I try a 3rd?

• Wow
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Good thermometer. Only dislike I have about mine is the magnet is pretty weak. Can’t even hold
Itself up on my fridge

Something just does not want me to have one of these! First ended up in a ride in the dish washer. Think magnet stuck to something. Now I can't find the 2nd. Used last week and gone missing and looked every where. Should I try a 3rd?
I did another look. Checked every where. Maybe it will show back up some day. Have the cheaper version for now.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky