Amazen products

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hank2000

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
Louisville, ms
Hello everyone it’s been a long time Spence I’ve been on here I’m looking to buy a new amazen smoke tub and pellets. And I thought I used to buy them from Jeff I think his name is. Now when I look up his web site it takes me to Pit Boss. Does he not sell them directly any more. I also used to get my pellets from him

Reactions: JLeonard
From what I can find you will have to find a new source/brand for pellets.

I'd suggest starting your search with BBQer's Delight 100% flavor wood small bags.

I have a octagon one can't remember the brand name works good though
do those seem to do better than the pellet maze in terms of not flaring up when used in an open air condition? I have a maze that I use in my mes 40 and if the mailbox door gets bumped open the damn thing will ignite and burn up all the pellets and make a shit load of heat. I think the tubes look like they would be less likely to do that when I want to add smoke in my LP grill.

I use mine in a pellet grill/smoker has never flared up on me, I use the tray with mailbox with my mes 30, I tried the tube with my mes but I think it just gave off to much smoke for that little thing. So to answer your question I think you'll be fine.

Reactions: jimmyinsd
Seems I remember Amazen selling out
1654548049321.png
1654548049321.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky