Am I over crowded

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

binnesman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 23, 2021
Just put on 3 racks and two of the rib ends on the Camp Chef. I was wondering if I am over crowded?

Attachments

• 2E98AD9E-BDD7-4FAC-B70D-DBE4F07FD855.jpeg
    2E98AD9E-BDD7-4FAC-B70D-DBE4F07FD855.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 70
Put one of the rib ends up too rack not very big is this better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 62
Looks much better!

Not that you need to adjust, but.....if it were me I would cut the other rib tip and then put them all on top angled...they can hang over a bit so the ribs can be moved away from the ends and have 1.5 inches of space. The upper rack can have less space between the meat vs the lower.....

This just reminded me of something funny.
Question: Is the glass half empty or half full?
Engineer: The glass is too big. :emoji_grinning:

Never mind. Carry on.

Reactions: OldSmoke
OK, I'll bite.....the engineer in me says the glass was designed with a factor of safety for a tipping incident to avoid accidental spillage.....

You are both wrong. It was Marketing. They wanted sell more glass to meet their month-end goals, so they made it larger.

Reactions: civilsmoker
I'm late, and it was taken care of.
You can't block the air flow, whether it be with Foil Pans, Foil, Meat, Beer Cans, or anything else.
Looking Good Now!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky