Alternative material to wood pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad it has worked out for you.

Burden of proof is always on the prosecution. If she gets antsy again, I'd simply ask for the statute/code that say's it is banned. I'd be nice about it, but I wouldn't place any more effort into it than you already have.

Tell Karen to take it up with the HOA. And avoid the crotch. She might be your SO's friend. That doesn't mean you have to put up with it.

Reactions: bill ace 350
Im a not a pellet user....But arent pellets compressed sawdust?
Can you not use a charcoal grill either? Or is she just a environmental terrorist? I'm just trying to get a grip on her neck.
Jim

Fixed your post. :D

As the OP said, everything points to the fact that wood pellets for cooking AND wood pellets as a home heating source are allowed. Karen can complain all she wants but the OP is not breaking any laws. As others have said, don't know of an alternative to pellets. There are charcoal infused pellets for sale out there but they still contain wood.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Though I read for hours on county, state gov, and HOA websites to confirm the wood pellets are permitted one neighbor is still complaining about the wood. I'm mostly interested in switching just to get her off my back since she's been friends with my diance for 10+ years. Does anyone know if there's an alternative to wood material I can sustitute with my z grill??
Must be California..,,I hear they are getting tired of smelling any kind a smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky