AirFried Pork Roll. (& Steak Fries)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
True that. I can't make my own rolls either, so I go with store bought. Plus slider sized are so small, I'd have to eat so many to get full, whereas 1 normal sized roll, done right is good enough most of the time. Once in a while I like it on toasted Rye Bread, if I can get a good one, which is rare here.

True that. I can't make my own rolls either, so I go with store bought. Plus slider sized are so small, I'd have to eat so many to get full, whereas 1 normal sized roll, done right is good enough most of the time. Once in a while I like it on toasted Rye Bread, if I can get a good one, which is rare here.

Hmmm---Now Ya Did it !!
Every time I think of Rye Bread, I think of Ham & Swiss with Mustard & Horseradish, or Horseradish Sauce (AKA Horsey Sauce).

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615
The pork roll is another one of those exotic cuts that don't seem to roam the aisles of our grocers. They do look good so I'll be keeping my good eye open hoping to see one. Added: I really like bologna boobs so no additional slicing for me.

Point for sure
Chris

The pork roll is another one of those exotic cuts that don't seem to roam the aisles of our grocers. They do look good so I'll be keeping my good eye open hoping to see one. Added: I really like bologna boobs so no additional slicing for me.

Point for sure
Chris

Hmm---I would have though some would have snuck up to Vermont---Not that far from Trenton, NJ.
And Thanks for the Like, Chris.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky