Advice on Landmann Smoky Mountain propane smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chunkdaddy

Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
Hello to all,

I am a new member of this site and this is my first post. I was at a garage sale yesterday and bought a stainless steel Smoky Mountain vertical propane smoker. I'm including a couple of images for help with my questions. The smoker is in really good shape and has been modified with wheels to make it easier to move around.

I'm curious to know if there are any threads that specifically deal with this smoker and if so, could someone point me to links? Also, Should the smoker be cleaned prior to use or should I leave the interior alone?

Hopefully, the pics can illustrate the condition of the interior and give an idea of what I have here.

If anyone has any tips or tricks on using this unit I'm all ears. I'm trying to locate a pdf user's manual online but so far unsuccessful. 

Thanks in advance,

chunk

Hello to all,

I am a new member of this site and this is my first post. I was at a garage sale yesterday and bought a stainless steel Smoky Mountain vertical propane smoker. I'm including a couple of images for help with my questions. The smoker is in really good shape and has been modified with wheels to make it easier to move around.

I'm curious to know if there are any threads that specifically deal with this smoker and if so, could someone point me to links? Also, Should the smoker be cleaned prior to use or should I leave the interior alone?

Hopefully, the pics can illustrate the condition of the interior and give an idea of what I have here.

If anyone has any tips or tricks on using this unit I'm all ears. I'm trying to locate a pdf user's manual online but so far unsuccessful. 

Thanks in advance,

chunk

[ATTACHMENT=2329]SSSmoker.jpg (1,370k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I didn't see a pic. Research here;
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=landmann+smoky+mountain
Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky