Ads getting worse - thread removed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atomicsmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 3, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Not sure I understand why the thread was removed. It raised a valid point.
If the discussion went south the mods could have blocked it or remove the inappropriate posts.

Reactions: bill ace 350
Some pretty valid points on both sides of the ad argument. Looks like some pretty foul language and hostility was used and the whole thread got removed. Instead of having civilized conversation some folks just got to cross that line.
1655231153737.png

Reactions: crazymoon
Not sure I understand why the thread was removed. It raised a valid point.
If the discussion went south the mods could have blocked it or remove the inappropriate posts.

Yes, it raised goods points.

The Staff runs SMF at the direction of the owner of the site and they will decide what to allow or not allow they can choose to edit, lock, delete, temporarily remove, or remove all together any thread or post found not to be suitable for SMF.

The Staff runs SMF at the direction of the owner of the site and they will decide what to allow or not allow they can choose to edit, lock, delete, temporarily remove, or remove all together any thread or post found not to be suitable for SMF.
Sure. I'm not questioning that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky