Adding a Square Fire Box to 250 Gal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

randya

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
I going to add a fire box to my old (built in 1986) 250 gal grill.  I have built them before but used 40 gal propane tanks.  I am going to make this one square using either 1/4" or 3/16" (cost will play a factor) steel.

Has anyone built a square fire box for a 250 gal that would share their design with me? Pictures and size would be nice.  If you would perfer to email me that would be great.

Thanks and have a great Labor Day weekend.

Randy

Gentlemen I am new here and i am about to embark on my maiden build, i am looking for any and all assistance, i have done a lot of research but there are still a few variables i need to clarify please help
CD.... morning and welcome to the forum.....  Please stop into  " /Roll Call/  " and introduce yourself for a proper welcome from our membership...  Also, noting your location in your profile will help us answer questions in the future.... 

About smoker builds.... Please start a new thread in the smoker build section that can be found in the forum section...  under the type of smoker you would like to build....    http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/  ...  this will help out members better answer your specific questions.....  Dave

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky