ABT tacos!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Well I got home late from work last night. I always hate beeing late on taco Tuesday's but I had a job to get done and thats how it goes sometimes. Anyway, Ivy cooked some chorizo for her and the boys to have tacos and there was a small amount left so i had to come up with something else to stuff my tacos full of. I open the fridge and the first thing I saw was a bag of leftover ABTs from the weekend. Bingo! We have a toco filling! So I heated them up in the cast iron that had the leftover chorizo in it and built my tacos.

Chorizo,ABT,onion,cilantro,queso fresco,pinapple,and green chalula sauce.

0811202247_HDR.jpg
0811202248.jpg

Man were they good! This might be something to play with. Maybe a more taco inspired ABT made specifically to use in a taco. All I know is my belly was full and my taste buds were satisfied!
Thanks for taking a look!

Those tacos look awesome Travis! You got me hungry for some now.

I bet that abt with the bacon and pineapple together tasted good!

Great looking tacos! And some great ingenuity. Sure glad you didn't find a giraffe in your fridge...but bet you could've made a taco out of it too!

Ryan

Necessity is the mother of invention, wonderful piece of work Travis, looks delicious, Like! RAY

Wow Travis!! That is the personification of creativity there buddy!! That looks fantastic man. I'd inhale a half dozen of those...or at least give it my best shot :emoji_wink: Great job sir!!

Robert

Travis, ya killing me with those scrumptious looking tacos.... :emoji_dizzy_face:
Man do those look yummy!
Thanks chile!
View attachment 458180

ABT Tacos? You had me at the title. Like the creativeness there. I think you got something going for sure. Nice job Travis!
Thanks! Im definitely going to play around with this in the future!
Those tacos look awesome Travis! You got me hungry for some now.

I bet that abt with the bacon and pineapple together tasted good!
xray, thank you! The pineapple was awesome with it!

Very creative Travis! Like!
Thanks Steve!
Great looking tacos! And some great ingenuity. Sure glad you didn't find a giraffe in your fridge...but bet you could've made a taco out of it too!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Well you know what they say... where there's a will there's a way! Lol!
Necessity is the mother of invention, wonderful piece of work Travis, looks delicious, Like! RAY
Thanks RAY!
Wow Travis!! That is the personification of creativity there buddy!! That looks fantastic man. I'd inhale a half dozen of those...or at least give it my best shot :emoji_wink: Great job sir!!

Robert
Thank you Robert! I ate 5 and was stuffed! Needless to say I slept really good!

Dang Travis!!!!

That is one beautiful taco....I'll have 3 please.

Great drop back and punt I say.

BIG LIKE!

John
Thanks John! It was an easy decision when i saw those ABTs in the fridge!
Thats a great idea . Those look so good . Nice work .
Thanks chopsaw ! They were great!
I love the idea, I'm going o try this!!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Thanks Aaron! Let us know how they come out when you try it.
Very inspiring looks phenomenal man!
Thanks peachey!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky