About that time........again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
A man with two buckets of fish was leaving a beach in Panama City and was stopped by FWC.
The Officer asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
The man replied , "No, sir. These are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?!" the officer replied.
"Yes, sir. Every night I take these fish down to this beach and let them swim around for about a half-hour. When I whistle, they all come back, jump back into my buckets, and I take 'em home. We do this every night."
"That's a bunch of crap,” said the officer. "Fish can't do that!"
"No, really! says the man. "Here, I'll show you." And he releases the fish in the ocean.
"Well, I've GOT to see this!" he replied.
The 2 men stood and waited. After several minutes, the officer turned to the man and said, "Well?" "Well, what?" the man asked.
"When are you going to call them back?" the officer huffs. "Call who back?" the man asked.
"The FISH."
"What fish?"

mceclip0 (50).jpg
mceclip0 (51).jpg
mceclip0 (52).jpg
mceclip0 (53).jpg
mceclip0 (54).jpg
mceclip0 (55).jpg
mceclip0 (56).jpg
mceclip0 (57).jpg
mceclip0 (58).jpg
mceclip0 (59).jpg
mceclip0 (60).jpg
mceclip0 (61).jpg
mceclip0 (62).jpg
mceclip0 (63).jpg
mceclip0 (64).jpg
mceclip0 (65).jpg
mceclip0 (66).jpg
mceclip0 (67).jpg
mceclip0%20(1%29.png
mceclip0.gif
mceclip0.jpg
mceclip0.png
mceclip1 (1).jpg
mceclip1 (3).jpg
mceclip1 (4).jpg
mceclip1 (5).jpg
mceclip1 (6).jpg
mceclip1 (7).jpg
mceclip1 (8).jpg
mceclip1.jpg
mceclip2 (1).jpg
mceclip2 (2).jpg
mceclip2 (3).jpg
mceclip2 (4).jpg
mceclip2 (5).jpg
mcweiner.jpg
nasa1.jpg
natural%20causes.jpg
news2.jpg
shopping1.jpg
stupid9.jpg
th-1303752858.jpg
yoda.jpg
yoda1.jpg
yoga%20pants.jpg

Again, all great ones Ray.
1657736532723.png

This one in particular reminds me that some of the most fun someone can have for free is going to a large public boat ramp on the weekend during the summer and watch people attempt to back their boats in...

Reactions: 912smoker
My old man couldn't back a boat 'n trailer in an empty parking lot. I was 16 and had to do it for him, both at the boat ramp, and into a single car garage. Ahhh, memories.

Again, all great ones Ray.
This one in particular reminds me that some of the most fun someone can have for free is going to a large public boat ramp on the weekend during the summer and watch people attempt to back their boats in...

The California coast on the opening of salmon season, or mountains lakes on the trout opener, priceless! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky