About pork and beans time again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sup,

So gonna do my P&B's again had a question. I got some pork steakhouse sausages i wanted to add to my beans this time. These are like regular sausage so kinds like ground pork ground beef inside. What's the best way to put em in. i usually cut up little smokies into quarter slices brown em and throw em in. These regular sausage tend to be hard to slice. Should I put em in the freezer for like 20 mins before slicing em?

1 crock pot

3 cans pintos
2 jalapenos
1 bell pepper
1.5 cups brown sugar
1 cup sweet and spicey baby rays
1/2 cup kosmos honey chipotle killer bee
1 lb bacon
1 lb pork little smokies
1 lb pork steakhouse sausages from wildfork

Cut em open dice /mince up and brown then add to the beans, Nothing sez they have to stay in the casing, I add maple breakfast sausage to my baked beans and folks really like it.

Casing gets thrown away, not sliced or diced casing that's why I said cutem open, It was clear in my head but maybe nobody else's lol

Reactions: negolien
I think I’m going to try a knock off beans and wieners with black soy soon. For some reason those popped in my head when I saw your post.

Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky