A Trial Run

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
Our son-in-laws will be here tomorrow to help us move furniture and appliances out of the kitchen and great room into the garage in prep for our remodeling. We have to move downstairs. I will be doing the demo work of the cabinets and flooring. Our contractor will be here 05/15. So we did a trial run to test our temporary kitchen. I converted our bar in the family room to accommodate our needs for a month or so.
Pam picked out a nice sirloin steak for kabobs, so a 4 hour marinade was in order for the beef. She chopped the veggy's while I got the grill going. Nice team effort, she got into it.

IMG_20230506_162233.jpg

Grills hot.
IMG_20230506_163032.jpg

On to the sear.
IMG_20230506_170738.jpg

And my plate shot.
IMG_20230506_172021.jpg

The beef was over cooked for me but perfect for my wife and the veggies were just awesome!

After this cook, Pam is feeling a little better about being without a kitchen for a month.
Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Nice work , meal looks great . Hopefully the remodel goes as planned .

Very colorful and I bet they tasted great.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky