A SMF Desktop Icon here...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eaglewing

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2008
St. Louis MO
Download here

I created a 32x32 Desktop icon for SMF members if they want it. Just download it, UNzip it to anywhere (but remember where)... then if you have a current icon you are using just right-click/ 'properties'/change icon/ and go look for where you unzipped it and click it. Then name the icon what ever you want... obviously I named mine Smoking Meat Forums

If you don't have a desktop icon you can easily create one using this icon if you want.
It is transparent so your background should just show threw!!

(I hope someone didn't already do this before)

The BLUE is my desktop background, not part of the icon....

04d24afa_vbattach22128.gif

I have an icon on my browser tool bar and use this as the target address.

Lets me see a weeks worth of new and old posts, change the 7 at the end to whatever number of days you want to go back.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Dave...post your target address in 'code' brackets so it doesn't get truncated by the forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky