A newbie from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, been awhile since I was here. Have been busy! Haven't had time to smoke either
icon_evil.gif
. To those near Des Moines, I have a brother-in-law in Indianola who introduced me to smoking. I'm completely hooked.

I am the Food Service Director for our local Law Enforcement (nice name for a jail) and I was at work talking about "rolling fattys!" Got a few strange looks and some comments out of that!
icon_eek.gif

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Will try to get some pics posted one of these days.

Hank

Just wanted to say Hi, I am James. I used to live in DesMoines, and graduated from Newell, Ia. Here in El Paso now working for NASA. Just wanted to say welcome aboard!

welcom........jb

hope you stick around and enjoy this site............

and maybe add summin YOU may have to offer

as has been posted MANY times here.......we LOVE
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
's..........and NONE are too silly to ask or answer...........make yourself comfortable.......and enjoy the ride..........cause this site made me today the smoker i am............tho.........still learning.......by far.........

again........welcome...........and enjoy the ride

d8de

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky