A-MAZE-N Cyber Monday Deal - AMNPS + Maverick ET-732 = $89.98 Incl. "Free Shipping"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've had  a good response, so I extended the Cyber Deal until Midnight 11/30/11

TJ

I was excited! I did a search for cyber Monday & this thread was the first one on the list. Since I just picked up the MES 30 from Gander Mountain yesterday I instantly clicked on it to open up the thread & that's when I realized it was a year old
th_crybaby2.gif
    I need to wake up more I guess
hit.gif

hit.gif

Can someone please explain why these smoker mods are so great for MES owners? My MES seems to smoke great, I'm just curious what I stand to gain from one of these.

Thanks
The AMNPS will allow you to smoke for several hours without having to load the chip tray every 30-45 min.

The Maverick will monitor your cook chamber and food IT temp more accurately then the stock one that come with the MES.

Since with smoking the temp is the key point, not time. You need an accurate way of monitoring them. Since loading the chip try every 30-45 min is a pain, the AMNPS helps releave that stress and PITA. Also with the AMNPS you can use your MES for cold smoking.

I was excited! I did a search for cyber Monday & this thread was the first one on the list. Since I just picked up the MES 30 from Gander Mountain yesterday I instantly clicked on it to open up the thread & that's when I realized it was a year old
th_crybaby2.gif
    I need to wake up more I guess
hit.gif

hit.gif
Yep just got me too..... COFFEE!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.