A-Maz-N Smoker & Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just use my A-maze-n 5 x 7 tray for pellets. I've yet so see any dust sold around here.
Gary
Todd (the A-Maze-N guy) sells dust on his site. That's where I got mine. Since he is a main sponsor of this site, I think I can provide a link:

A-MAZE-N-PRODUCTS Home > PELLETS & DUST > Sawdust

[edit] Just after I posted I realized that "around here" probably meant the towns in your immediate geographical vicinity, not this forum. However, the link is still useful because Todd sells great products and I'd recommend that everyone buy from him even if you can get pellets or dust at your local stores.

Last edited:
Thanks John. My main probkem with ordering direct from Todd is that he doesn't ship to Canada. I can and do buy his product from a BBQ store in Edmonton but they don't carry the dust. I tried to order in some of Todd's pellets that I wanted to try--6 months later they called to let me know it had FINALLY arrived.

If Todd ever starts shipping to customers (rather than just dealers) in Canada then I'll just order everything from him.

Gary

Thanks John. My main probkem with ordering direct from Todd is that he doesn't ship to Canada. I can and do buy his product from a BBQ store in Edmonton but they don't carry the dust. I tried to order in some of Todd's pellets that I wanted to try--6 months later they called to let me know it had FINALLY arrived.

If Todd ever starts shipping to customers (rather than just dealers) in Canada then I'll just order everything from him.

Gary
Ah, I didn't look at your sig to see where you lived. I did just take a quick look at Todd's Amazon site (Amazon might be able to take care of the import issues), and he does sell some of his products through Amazon, but I didn't see sawdust.

Last edited:
I have both the tray and the tube from Todd. I use pellets exclusively in both products. I do however have to crack the cover about 1/4 inch on my Treager or they normally will extinguish. With the tube, I do not have to vent.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky