• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A maz n smoke

smoke2day

Joined Dec 1, 2013
I am new to smoking and bought a smoker at Bass Pro on Black Friday. I get to open it on Christmas. I wanted to get a better method of delivering smoke and found recommendations for the a a maz n product on the forum. I had some questions so I emailed Todd, on a Sunday night to ask some questions. To my amazement Todd answered my questions and even provided a discount code within one hour of my request. This is unheard of service and I promptly placed the first of what I am sure will be many orders. Thank you, Todd and this forum !!! :grilling_smilie:

crpngdth2001

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 9, 2009
I had the same kind of response and service. Ordered the 12" tube smoker for my new Masterbuilt 40 Gen 1 based on my elevation, and a few kinds of pellets. 1st of many orders for me.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
There's no doubt about it...Todd's a great guy who goes out of his way to satisfy customers.  His products are great too, which makes 2 good reasons why so many members here are customers of his (including me).

Red

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Yep, my first and all experiences with him too!

Good luck and good smoking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.